Barn At Bull Riding Farm, Horsley Road,
Downside, Cobham, Surrey. KT11 3LA. Tel - 01932 590022
Cobham Park Veterinary Clinic is
remaining open during this uncertain period.
We would like to re-assure all of our currrent clients or new clients
that we will endeavour to provide the best service that we can during
the current climate.
In order for us to provide this high level of service, we have had to
implement some new procedures to protect both you the client and the
staff here at Cobham Park Veterinary Clinic.
These are our current clinic opening hours:
Telephone during these hours on 01932 590022
Monday 09.00 to 19.00
Tuesday 09.00 to 19.00
Wednesday 09.00 to 19.00
Thursday 09.00 to 19.00
09.00 to 19.00
Saturday 09.00 to 14.00
We will review these opening hours as the current climate develops.
In case of emergency outside of these hours - please telephone
Vetsnow on 01483 346203
Social distancing is the key to
protecting each other and we need to change the way we work over the
coming months to ensure our animal companions receive the care they
require, our staff are protected and we minimise the risk to our
visiting our clinic.
appointments including Urgent and Emergency
- We are asking all clients to wait outside in their cars.
- When you arrive for your appointment, or arriving to
please call reception to let us know you have arrived.
- Please wait in your vehicle until a member of staff comes
to get you.
- To protect our team no clients are permitted into the
your pet is being examined and treated, except in exceptional
- Please maintain a distance of at least 2 metres between you
and others at all times.
- Where possible please keep only one person present when
arriving with the patient rather than the whole family.
- Please do not bring anything apart from your animal to your
appointment, no beds, toys or food bags.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact
with someone who has or if you are experiencing symptoms such as a new
persistent cough or a fever, please call us to discuss the care of your
pet before travelling to the clinic.
- If you need to change any appointments because you are in
isolation, please call us and we will rearrange these for you. We want
to look after you and your animal friend.
- If you have recently been abroad or in contact with an
isolated family member, friend or colleague, please call us on the
above relevant number before travelling for your appointment.
- If you have to attend a Post Op examination with your pet
please wait in your car when you arrive and call reception to let the
team know you have arrived. Please wait in your vehicle until a member
of staff comes to get you. We also ask that all children remain in the
- When you arrive to collect your pet from the clinic, please
stay in your car and phone the clinic to let them know you have arrived.
- In most cases, we will bring your pet to your car, give you
a brief verbal handover and answer any questions you may have.
- Should your animal require a repeat prescription please
ensure you email your requests to the clinic with plenty of notice,
before your medication supply runs low. email@example.com
- At this time, we can only accept card payments for services
Payment must be made at the end of the consultation and before
collecting any medication.
Please call reception on 01932 590022.
- Please bear with us during this time whilst we process your
Social distancing measures, are steps you can take to reduce
social interaction between people. This will help reduce the
transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
This is a temporary home page
during the current crisis.
New Website will be coming soon.
If you would like to leave a review of the services that you
have received, please click on the link below.
Leave a Review
Copyright © 01/01/2020 all rights reserved. Website owned and
in the UK by Cobham Park Veterinary Clinc.
Policy Contact Us